Monday, October 5, 2009

Things I like,

-causing mischief

-pressing the little red button that says "do not press" and generally fiddling with things i probably shouldnt be fiddling with.

-making love while listening to interpol

-overuse of exclamation marks!!!!!

-reading in bed.

-silk

-soy milk

-sleeping in. and the amazing feeling of waking up, and knowing you can go back to sleep.

-"Thats what she said!"


- painting & drawing.



Things I dislike,

-capital letters and having to reach with my pinkie for the shift key if i do need a capital letter.


-drivers from up north(especially New York/New Jersy drivers)

-celery

-mullets and rat tails

-really bad sunburns and having some idiot slap your back.

-the feeling of being strangled, or anyone touching my neck freaks me out!!!

-vomiting

-putting on my clothes inside out and wearing it all day that way.

-people telling me i look like Paris Hilton.

- copycats.

No comments:

Post a Comment